The automotive parts and accessories businesses in the United States hit the road running during the pandemic as demand for used cars increased, sales of new cars were back-ordered, and demand for auto parts, and accessories boomed. Great rewards ushered in an intense competition for market share. Although traditional marketing techniques are not without merit, finding and recruiting affiliates to promote your automotive parts & accessories online can significantly help companies outperform their competitors.
PublisherFinders.com, the modern online affiliate search tool, is helping merchants and advertisers avoid costly and time-consuming detours by helping them quickly find and recruit affiliates to promote their auto parts and accessories online. Don’t let underperforming ad campaigns keep you from your share of the auto parts & accessories market, which is estimated to be approximately USD $415 Billion USD, and is expected to reach around $646 Billion by 2026.
Traditional marketing 101 has a lot of the solid common sense marketing strategies you’d expect. Here are the most frequent suggestions:
● Excellent Inventory Control- Manage your inventory so you always can say yes to orders but also not put too much money into extra inventory. JIT, just-in-time inventory or MOQ, minimum order quantity.
● Differentiate Yourself - Differentiate your business by offering quality spare parts with long guarantees or have great customer service or a catchy logo or name.
● Offer a Price Match Guarantee- We’ve all heard it, “if you can find a cheaper price, we will match it”.
● Be Flexible and Convenient- Accept different forms of payment and take special orders 24/7, or deliver the parts to doorsteps.
● Cater to Large Customers- Encourage automobile workshops to buy spare parts in bulk frequently. You can offer a special discount to them when they do.
● Ask for Reviews and Testimonials- Consumers often look for positive reviews before buying products.
● Obtain a Franchise- Buy into an established reputable brand to enhance your image. Tap into all the existing advertising and brand recognition that comes with owning a franchise. AutoZone has 6400 stores!
● Sponsor or Host in a Car Show- Connect with enthusiasts and car show participants, and the places where car people gather.
● Stay Engaged with Your Customers- The best source of new business is your old business. Send newsletters or fliers through email and via the postal service.
● Establish Relationships- Classic establishing relationships vs. modern establishing relationships.
In classic relationship building, you make visits in person to auto body shops, handing out your card, or possibly giving repeat customers a discount offer. Modern relationships in the digital world are all about publishers, influencers, and affiliate marketing. You can now have great success and maximum ROI by finding vetted affiliates who will advertise for auto parts merchandisers and repair shops, and also antique car clubs, gas stations, online mega sellers of car mats, and phone holders. The possibilities are huge but you need a tool to push the pedal to the metal. PublisherFinders is that tool!
Publisher Finders was designed by very knowledgeable and experienced individuals that have been in the ecommerce, digital marketing, and affiliate marketing industries for more than 20 years. They are constantly adding new affiliates and publishers to our database so you can put your affiliate program into high gear.
PublisherFinders is the leading source for finding and recruiting affiliates, web publishers, content creators, and influencers who will partner with your company to promote your auto parts and accessories online to their web audiences in a way that didn’t exist before social media and the advancements of mobile technology.
Strategies are only useful if they can push the mission forward. The mission is to utilize your human and system resources to make money. A successful affiliate program is the modern-day strategy that can help you grab a slice of the $500+ billion earnings from the auto parts and accessories industry.
Sign up today at PublisherFinders,com and get 14 days of FREE access to their affiliate database search tool. No credit card is required! This is by far the best tool to help you find and recruit affiliates to promote your automotive parts & accessories online, and to drive targeted traffic and sales to your website. Don’t wait to start growing your affiliate program, visit PublisherFinders.com TODAY!